Who are Murray Uniforms?
From starting out in a textiles factory in Northampton in 1918 to our existing operations in Coventry today, our knowledge and skills have grown alongside our business. Most importantly, we have learned that what you wear matters. Through our fully managed service, we provide uniforms that enhance productivity, performance and brand image. Put simply, we help people look smarter, feel smarter and work smarter.
We provide a legendary customer experience by building and maintaining strong and professional customer relationships. This assists our company to grow by delighting and satisfying those amazing people who make your position possible – our loyal customers.
What’s the role?
As the Executive Assistant to the MD of Murray Uniforms you’ll have a varied role including administrative duties, organising and preparing management and Board meetings, making travel arrangements, diary management and a host of other activities.
You’ll be working closely with the MD day to day, being instrumental to enabling them to maximise their time on proactive, strategic activities by reducing their time spent on reactive detail.
Please note that this role is 5 days a week on-site.
- Organise and prepare for management meetings, including monthly Board meetings.
- Minute taking and actions follow up from Management meetings.
- Support the smooth running of reporting systems.
- Diary management and meeting scheduling.
- Reviewing, prioritising, and responding to managers’ emails when necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as required.
- Supporting management with internal projects.
- Management and budgetary control of office facilities and related contractors.
- Maintain various records and documents for company executives.
Your Background and Experience
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant with a high level stakeholder
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft applications.
- Highly articulate with a high standard of literacy.
- Ability to take minutes during intense meetings and produce a report promptly following.
- Highly organised and task driven.
- Values Driven – Total commitment to Company Values at all times, every day.
- Team Player – This role will involve continual interaction with other departments and it has to be considerate, professional and effective at all times.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- To be able to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Good telephone manner.
What’s in it for you?
When you join Murray you’ll be joining an organisation that lives and thrives by its values, and will give you every opportunity to be the best you can be. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who are all passionate, supportive and dedicated to their craft. As well as our amazing culture we also offer a host of generous benefits including –
- 30 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays
- Pension matched to 5%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Contributions
We look forward to your application!